20 Quick Questions that will help increase your Social Media Engagement
Updated: Oct 4, 2019
What have you achieved recently that you are most proud of? What was your first idea after you thought about that question? I know… I know… you began recalling your recent events to find a good answer to the question right? Trust me, you aren't the only one! Truth be told, that is the means by which our brains work. The minute you hear a question, your mind begins contemplating it. It attempts to discover an answer. This may sound ordinary to you yet in the social networking world, this is significant and important. Far more important than it seems!
How asking questions affect your Social Media engagement Asking questions is an extraordinary method to start discussion for your social media, it can make individuals feel involved in the conversation, create a strong sense of community among your followers and increase your overall social media engagement. People love sharing their encounters and asking questions of them makes it simple a simple way for them to approach and share what they think.
These questions are quite important and meaning to your audience, they will enable you to understand your followers and their Social Media needs/wants a whole lot better.
1. What comes to your mind when you hear the word Social Media Engagement?
2. Has Social media made your life better? How?
3. On which Social Network do you get lowest/ highest engagement? Ever figured out why?
4. Which of your posts got the maximum engagement in the last week? Share a link to your post, if you can.
5. Share a tip or two for getting better Social Media engagement.
6. Did you know the potential of Social media when you first start using it? What were your initial thoughts on Social Media?
7. Tell us one social media skill you’re good at and one that you want to improve.
8. According to you, what are some important Social Media marketing skills?
9. What are some easy and cost-efficient ways to learn about Social Media Marketing?
10. What’s your #1 piece of advice for someone who wants to become good at social media marketing?
11. What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why?
12. What are some ways of making your stories more engaging?
13. Do you plan your stories content in advance? What do you usually post?
14. What according to you is the upside/downside of stories vs your regular feed?
15. Which Social Network do you check first? Why?
16. How much time do you spend replying and reacting to all your Social mentions?
17. On which network do you post on regular basis? Why?
18. Do you have a daily Social Media routine? How you usually go about it?
19. If you could change one thing about your Social Media routine, what will it be?
20. Does your mood affect your behaviour on Social Media? How?
You get the idea right?
Use these questions asthey are or tweak them up a bit or change the tone to match your Social Media aesthetic Hope this helps!